When I was little, the first and only thing I knew how to cook was scrambled eggs. And anytime I was hungry, I would make it. Enough so, that my mom gave me a rule that I was only allowed 2 eggs a day...sad day for me!
Now that you know that about me, you can see why I'm so excited about this center piece idea for Brunch that's coming up this weekend or anytime!
Center piece idea courtesy of Shelter Pop
Photo courtesy of Shelter PopAll you need are:
- A few vases that you can buy from Ikea for $0.79/piece (gotta love Ikea!)
- And lots of egg shells!!!
1. Take the roses, and clip off all the thorns. Then clip the stem off the rose.
2. Fill your vase about 2/3 the way with water
3. Poke a hole at the bottom of a few of the egg shells. Stick in your stem from the rose. Stack the rest of the egg shells.
4. Place the rose on top of all your egg shells, and you're done!
Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!