Sor[t]ed is here to help you organize your life, plan special events and create lasting memories!

- specifically for you -

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friends

Personally, I don't own any diamonds... But like any other gal, I still love my jewelry!

I've always had a problem storing my jewelry because I hate the idea of bundling everything in a box.  So here are some ideas to organize your jewelry:

How pretty is this Filigree Jewelry Holder from Urban Outfitters for $24.00?  And I love the idea of displaying your jewelry as part of your wall art!


This Hanging Jewelry Organizer for $9.99 from the Container Store is great for someone who is limited on space.  It allows you to see all of your jewelry at once for quick accessorizing.


Or if you're looking to utilize the space behind your door, Crafynest has a great idea for changing a Bamboo Screen into a great accessories holder!


If you have more drawer space than closet space, than this Canvas/Suede Jewelry Organizer from Target for $12.99 may be the one for you!


Looking for something different from what everyone else has?  How about making your own jewelry holder?  Centsational Girl gives you a tutorial on how you can create this gorgeous Jewelry Tree from things in your backyard!


Personally, I sort my jewelry in small Tealight Candle Holders that I purchased from Ikea for $1.99.  I have my jewelry and makeup on a Breakfast Tray, next to my full-length mirror.  I like to group similar color jewelry together for easy matching when I'm in a rush.


TIP: Do you have earrings that you have lost one of the pair to?  Don't just throw the earring away, use it as a pushpin!  It's a great way to add some fun into your daily bulletin board.

Photo Courtesy of Real Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment