Sor[t]ed is here to help you organize your life, plan special events and create lasting memories!

- specifically for you -

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love SEX...in the City!

Sex in the City 2 trailer is out!  The movie premieres on May 28, 2010.  And judging by the trailer, it looks like another must-see!

At least a must-see for anyone who loves fashion, interior design, and event planning... So you can definitely expect this movie to inspire a lot of new posts!


Click HERE to watch the movie trailer! (I haven't figured out how to post videos, yet...so if anybody knows, please tell me!)

Things I'm already loving from the trailer:
- Song: Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z & Alicia Keys (Plus we're going to be in New York for New Year's Eve, so now I'm even more psyched!)
- Charlotte's cute pick cupcakes in her beautiful white kitchen (I know, I'm a dork!)
- Samantha's cut-out black dress, which I'm assuming is Herve Leger
- That peacock color of Carrie's closet
- The setting of them having cocktails in the desert.  It makes me want to throw a fabulous pool side party!

No comments:

Post a Comment