Sor[t]ed is here to help you organize your life, plan special events and create lasting memories!

- specifically for you -

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WELCOME to the home of sor{+]ed!

Welcome to Sorted!

A blog about organizing, decorating, special events, and Sorting through the mess of everyday life!

Lets introduce the writers and owners of sor[+]ed
(sortedplus.com)

Megan:
"Hi everyone! I'm a 22 year old recent college graduate who's living in San Diego. I work in event planning, and am working on getting my interior design degree! I run sor[+]ed in San Diego, and I love what I do!"

Chantal:
"Hello there! I am the founder of sor[+]ed and started it in San Diego. I recently moved to Boston and now have the business out here as well! I love making people's life easier and that was the inspiration of organizing individuals needs and special events! Because of dedicated clients we kept the business in San Diego as I take over the the east coast! If there are any questions or input, we would love to hear. "


We started this blog to share our ideas, thoughts, and musings with all of you guys! Please leave us comments because we love hearing what all of you guys have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment